Graphic design for Jay’s Bird Barn of Flagstaff.
I had the joy of designing this poster for the Williams Mountain Village Holiday festivities on a day in October when it was snowing! It was perfect inspiration.
Luncheon invitation for Comprehensive Interventional Care Clinics. In working with me, the marketing director said, “the work pace and communication were great!”
Here are some examples of my work with The Wonder Factory.
- Built and launched TWF website with functionality that included ability to accept donations, ability to become a member, event page interface/automation with google calendar, and ability to sign up to receive newsletter.
- Managed posts and engagement on TWF Facebook page.
- Designed promotional flyer.
- Provided photography and designed membership brochure.
- Designed sponsor banner for Wonder Rally
With nearly 20 years of professional experience in marketing, communications, and development, I’m thrilled to announce I’m stepping out to offer these services on a freelance basis. I’m excited to support fellow creatives in their careers, non-profits in their efforts to make the world a better place, and to help small businesses succeed. Contact me today and let’s do this, together!